Contact Everest Therapeutics
Use our fast, simple, and secure online booking system
*Dear Valued Client,
If you wish to book/cancel/change an appointment please call us at 604-681-1226
Alternatively you can log into our online booking system.
Thank you, we hope to see you soon.
535 Hornby St. #440 (4th floor)
- Our YWCA location is on the fourth floor (4th) of the YWCA building located on the West side of Hornby Street, between Dunsmuir & Pender.
- Street metered parking is available on both sides of Hornby, however, please check the signs carefully so you do not get towed during rush hour (7am to 9am & 3pm to 6pm).
- Indoor parking is available inside the YWCA parkade. The entrance is on the West side of the street to the right (North) of the front door.
- Wherever you park, make sure to give yourself a 15 minute grace period on either side of your appointment time.
Check out a 360° ‘virtual tour’ of our clinic here
See Google My Business Listing here
*please do not email us for appointment requests
Cancelling Or Changing Appointments
To Cancel or Change an Appointment:
**24-hour notice is necessary for any changes or cancellations to appointments. If we do not receive 24hr notice and are not able to fill your appointment, you will be responsible for the full charge of the appointment.
**Due to the unpredictable nature of email, please note that email cancellations will not be considered valid.
To change or cancel an appointment:
● Log into your account and make changes online.
● Call us at 604-681-1226 We are open between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week.
All phone calls are answered by our reception staff at our Burrard and Nelson location (604-633-9593). There is no reception service at the YWCA location (535 Hornby St. #440).
If you have a question, comment or recommendation please email Mark Bentz at email@example.com
Contacting a therapist:
Please feel free to contact our massage therapists for more information about how massage therapy can benefit you. To do this send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org the subject line needs to include the therapist’s name, your email will then be forwarded to them.
Please note: Mark Bentz is the Privacy Officer for Everest Therapeutics, if you have any questions or concerns please contact him at 604-681-1226.