Tresha’s approach to treatment emphasizes the normalization of body structures and functions to enable the body to take control and heal itself.
Applying herself to supplemental courses and literature on fascia became the defining moments leading her towards the Osteopathic program. Between diploma programs, Tresha developed a profound love for fascia — the connective tissue of the body. She missed the First International Fascia Research Congress held in Boston at Harvard University, but quickly got her hands on the published research document. She was thrilled that the scientific research community and Osteopaths of the world have finally come together to begin proving what has been common knowledge to many practitioners for a long time.
She has strong beliefs in Integral Medicine; in defining the differences between disease, illness, and injury; and in the importance of identifying with the physical, vital, and mental aspects of well-being. She would love to help you or help direct you towards a health practitioner who can.
Please be advised all treatments with Tresha will be billed using Tresha’s RMT registration number as she is not registered with the provincial or national Osteopathic Association.
Education and Training
- 2013 Standard First Aid, CPR & AED Level C
- 2012 Southern Ontario College of Osteopathy – Diploma in Osteopathy Manipulative Practice
- 2009 Structural Integration Certification
- 2009 Low Intensity Laser Therapy Certification
- 2008 Soft Tissue Release Certification
- 2007 Elmcrest College of Applied Health Sciences – Massage Therapy Diploma
- 2008 – 2012 Successful Massage Therapy practice at Richmond Hill Natural Therapies, Ontario
- 2009 Second International Fascia Research Congress, Vrije Universiteit; Amsterdam, Netherlands
Techniques & Treatments
- Myofascial Release
- Soft Tissue Release – Active Myofascial Release
- Advanced Myofascial Release in Structural Integration
- Muscle Energy Techniques
- Lymphatic Manipulative Techniques
- Ligamentous Articular Strain and Balanced Ligamentous Tension
- Techniques of Still
- Facilitated Positional Release
- Oscillatory Techniques – Harmonic and Rhythmic
- Cranial Osteopathy
- Visceral Osteopathy
- Assessment and Treatment of the Spine and Pelvis
- Assessment and Treatment of the Central and Peripheral Nervous Systems
- Muscle Imbalance Exercise Principles and Prescription
- Initial appointments are 55 minutes: $120
- Subsequent appointments are 55 minutes: $120
- 55 Minutes Osteopathic Treatment Session: $120